by Ralph R. Dickinson
Insurance Policies. Part 1
“But I Already have Life Insurance Coverage”
If you already have life insurance coverage, it’s important to review your policy periodically to ensure it still meets your needs, and more importantly that you are not paying too much. Certain life events, such as getting married or having a child, should prompt a review of your current policy as well. You should always make sure that your beneficiary details are correct and make any necessary changes.
These are just a few of the reasons it may be time to review your life insurance coverage:
• Recently married;
• Recently separated or divorced;
• Expecting or adopting a child or grandchild;
• Purchased a new home or refinanced your existing home;
• You now provide care for a parent or other relative;
• Started or stopped your own business, or added a partner;
• You or your spouse has retired or are planning to retire;
• Your children are about to commence or have completed college
The Fact is, everyone should evaluate their Life Insurance Policies annually! Not only for the few reasons listed above. You might even save on your premiums as well!